BUSINESS COACHING SERVICES
Coaching inspires you to expand your potential and accomplish things that are important to you.
- Coaching helps you achieve your goals. We work with you to create clarity around goals and establish effective actions and practices to generate the results you are looking for.
- Coaching bolsters your creativity. We support you in confidently pursuing new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience and resourcefulness. We encourage fresh perspectives and provide inspiration through the questions we ask and the actionable goals we create.
- Coaching helps you manage change. Coaching is a powerful tool in the face of uncertainty driven by new roles in your personal or work life.
- Coaching boosts your productivity and effectiveness. We help inspire you to reach your personal and professional potential by building new or enhanced skills for clear thinking, decision making, communication, interpersonal relationships and leadership.
- Coaching helps you thrive. We work with you to assess current needs, opportunities, and challenges. Focus is placed on learning, development and clarity for forward action. Areas of emphasis include achieving a stable work-life balance and maximizing your potential.
Caroline is a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant, Certified Cultural Intelligence™ Facilitator and highly experienced leader of personal and organizational transformation seminars. She has led workshops to groups from a wide variety of backgrounds, including CEOs and executives, celebrities and entrepreneurs. Caroline is a strong fact-finder, able to quickly cut to the heart of a situation and distill insights into actions and practices.
Contact Caroline Sugarman
Aaron has worked with some of the world’s leading creative talents in media, marketing and entertainment for thirty years. His coaching brings together diverse interests and experiences, ranging from hands-on creative development and extensive business consulting to his study of Neuroscience, Psychology and Zen Buddhism.
Contact Aaron Sugarman
RESUME WRITING SERVICES
WHY RESUME WRITING?
- More Interviews
- Maximize Your Strengths
- Stand Out from the Crowd
- Land Your Dream Job Sooner
- Elevate Your Earnings Potential
- Solve Tough Job Search Challenges
- Succeed in Transitioning to a New Career
Margie Peskin is a resume writer with more than 15 years of experience in the job search industry. Her background includes executive recruiting, career placement for a University graduate business program, and a Master’s degree in counseling. Margie is adept at summarizing backgrounds, drilling down to accomplishments and outcomes, and then translating that information into concise language on a resume. Her work involves individual clients, writing a job search blog and frequent workshop presentations.
Contact Margie Peskin
BUSINESS IMPROV SERVICES
“…the techniques of improvisational theater…are critical for anyone who wants to move others.”
Daniel H. Pink, To Sell Is Human #1 New York Times Business Bestseller
Let’s be clear. Improv is not about being funny. And we don’t make you feel or act silly. Improv is about being able to be at your best by developing your ability to listen and respond effectively. Through the tools and skill development of improvisation, you will:
- Increase your ability to focus.
- Gain freedom to be yourself.
- Enhance your listening skills.
- Expand your confidence.
- Produce results.
Most communication skills focus on speaking. But how much attention do we pay to listening? If you’ve ever left an interview or a meeting thinking, “I should have said…,” improv can make a difference for you.
Terri has been a television reporter and host, and is an award-winning actor, writer, and filmmaker. She began her career as a story producer/director/writer in lifestyle television, working with numerous successful shows. She directed and developed many television design celebrities in their on-camera debuts, including Steven Sabados, Candice Olsen, Jane Lockhart, and Brian Gluckstein. She has been actively involved in personal and professional development for nearly 20 years.
Contact Terri Catlin
Contact Terri Catlin
Alan Catlin is a highly respected improv actor, writer, and teacher, and the winner of numerous awards for his on-camera work, including the Cannes Film Festival Gold Lion. Working for 12 years with The Second City as both a performer and writer, Alan was also one of their most sought-after teachers. He created his own unique workshops and began teaching Independently with a wide range of people, including corporate executives and their teams, in groups of 8 to 200.
Contact Al Catlin
Contact Al Catlin